Book Review: Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas


Hey my lovelies, I am finally back and with a book review no less. This is the first review of my christmas series, so be sure to check out all of my new posts! Now lets get down to it!


Title: Dangerous Girls
Author: Abigail Haas
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pub. Date: March 10th 2015
Date Read: Sunday 20th September 2015
Pages: 388
Rating: 5/5
Goodreads Summary: It's Spring Break of senior year. Anna, her boyfriend Tate, her best friend Elise, and a few other close friends are off to a debaucherous trip to Aruba that promises to be the time of their lives. But when Elise is found brutally murdered, Anna finds herself trapped in a country not her own, fighting against vile and contemptuous accusations. 

As Anna sets out to find her friend's killer; she discovers hard truths about her friendships, the slippery nature of truth, and the ache of young love.

As she awaits the judge's decree, it becomes clear that everyone around her thinks she is not just guilty, but dangerous. When the truth comes out, it is more shocking than one could ever imagine..



Wow. That is all I have to say about this novel. When I picked it up I was in the mood for a good mystery/thriller, And after having this on my TBR for quite awhile, I chose to use it for getting out of my reading slump and I am so glad I did.

Dangerous Girls is about a young girl called Anna, who is nearing the end of her senior year, and with a bunch if friends chooses to go travelling abroad for their spring break. Whilst there her best friend Elise gets murdered and the tables soon turn on her when she is accused and arrested for the murder. The novel is a mix of scenes through out the court case and flashbacks to the holiday and Elise and relationship before the novel began.

It didn't take long for me to get taken in, the writing was great (I really liked the news segment bits) and the ending was amazing. It was definitely a twisty read. I just liked the way that the whole thing was executed.

For more information on this book please check out its Goodreads, Amazon and authors website.

To keep more up to date with what I am reading, you can check out my TwitterGoodreads and Instagram. 

Next Book Review: Quanta by Lola Dodge
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: